Even a few Dollars or Euros can make a big difference for our BARC centre in Bhutan!
We aim to keep our overhead costs low and since all operational expenses are provided for by our founders Marianne Guillet and Hendrik Visser, we can assure you that all your donations are directly and 100% helping animals in need.
As of summer 2014, the BARC centre outside Bhutan’s capital city, Thimphu, is home to around 200 sick, injured and handicapped dogs, three 2-week old orphan puppies, 18 cats including three 4-week old orphan kittens, and 26 monkeys among which four babies.
Here are a few examples of the great things we can do with your donation:
- $5 (EUR 4) feeds one big dog for a week
- $10 (EUR 8) buys special puppy milk powder to feed 3 week-old orphan puppies for a week
- $20 (EUR 15) covers the chemotherapy treatment for 1 cancer case
- $30 (EUR 25) buys the materials needed to craft a wheelchair for our handicapped dogs so they can exercise
- US$50 (EUR 40) buys pet carrier for transport of a rescued animal
- US$100 (EUR 80) allows us to buy materials to build a dog night quarter
- US$500 (EUR 400) provides us with surgery materials and medicine to treat injured animals for a month
You can also make a donation through a Wire Transfer. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Depending on your country or state laws your donation may be tax-deductible. We will provide you with a receipt if needed.